Monday 10 January 2011

From Our Haus to Bauhaus











Anna Visocchi currently studies Fashion Design for Industry at Heriot Watt University. Her third year BA collection "From Our Haus to Bauhaus" was inspired by the Bauhaus movement paying particular attention to the use of shape through art. The collection focused on simplistic silhouette's with studded detailing, lazercut shapes and an alphabet print. I LOVED this collection and have already ordered one of the lazercut wool coats with leather sleeves!! And I have a feeling that the alphabet jumpsuit HAS to become a part of my summer wardrobe! Anna Visocchi is definitely a name you will be hearing in the future. Having already taken up internships in London with the designer Sophie Hume she is on the ball with creating exciting wearable items for your wardrobe and i cannot wait to see her fourth year honours collection! I have been lucky enough to have a sneak peak and it is already beyond my expectations.

2 comments: