Tuesday 18 January 2011

VOID-OF-COURSE



I just can't get enough of leather, rubber, lace and studs. No matter what trends are in and what I'm currently working on i am always drawn back to the designers that are producing the darkest pieces. Void of Course is a new London based label born through the collaboration of modern tailoring designer Sean-Anthony Moran and film-maker/theatre-performance artist Christopher Sutton. And i would KILL for a piece of their current Romance of Violence collection. Luckily enough it is currently being sold in my favourite store in the world MACHINE-A and i will most definitely be going in to view it when I'm in London later in the week. I would love to style the African printed t-shirts from my own collection with the heavy studded leather jacket and the leather cod pieces!




VOID-OF-COURSE

No comments:

Post a Comment