Friday 22 April 2011

KINGDOM OF STYLE



Yesterday After another killer long day of shooting i came home to a find lovely email from Queen Michelle from Kingdom of Style! I honestly couldn't have been more delighted! I had emailed her earlier in the week with some shots from my graduate collection in the hope that she would email me back her honest opinion of the collection. I never in a zillion years thought she was going to like it so much to take time out to write a small review on and post it on the Kingdom Of Style blog! There is nothing more satisfying when designing than receiving feedback from people and hearing their opinions of your work and i was overwhelmed with her response to the collection! Got to love the Queens!
To read the review click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment