Tuesday 20 December 2011

XMAS BREAK



You might have realised I haven't been blogging as much lately but it is purely down to not having any time at all. The ASOS store has been hectic since opening with so many orders going out in the last two weeks prior to xmas. It has been quite hard to predict which garments were going to be best sellers So I have been having to go back into the studio to make up orders personally for clients as well as posting the ones already finished from the store. The Oversized, batwing slouch dress and sheer blue midi have proven to be the most popular items in the last few weeks. I also made an executive decision not to upload the new stock and make it available for sale until after the new year as there were no guarantees with Christmas posting that I would have the time to complete orders and get them out to clients in time. Therefore this will bring a fresh and exciting start to 2012 with a whole batch of amazing outfits that fit into the "Voodoo Zumbie" range being available to purchase early 2012.

Until then the ASOS store will be open and trading as normal from now until the 30th of December when it will be closed for a little 5 day break. I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and a fantastic new year!!!! I know I can't wait to have a little break from the studio and sewing machine! I can't wait to spend some quality time with friends and family and a little break in London where I can get some new fabrics and source out some new inspiration.

LINK TO THE ASOS STORE
please remember to click "FOLLOW" on the store homepage and If you have purchased from the store please remember to LEAVE FEEDBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment