Sunday 22 April 2012

AUNTIE FLO!


Alongside all the crazy Scottish Fashion Awards news and all the celebrating I have still been working like a super trooper in the studio as we have so many different projects on at the moment so there hasn't really been an opportunity to slow down or stop. This weekend I leant out my entire Vooodoo Zumbies SS12 collection and a few extra pieces to Auntie Flo for the filming of their new music video in Dalston Superstore. It was really refreshing meeting the actual band rather than a stylist and was so much fun packing them full of pieces for their film. I so wish I could have been down in London for the day to see it all come together and how everything was styled unfortuantely I had a long weekend of making up orders ahead of me. I can't wait to see the finished product of the music video and the pictures of them performing in Fabric in my collection! So exciting! A massive thank you to the lovely Ally Turnball for suggesting Isolated Heroes to them for this exciting project. Here's a little image from the day stolen off Ally's instagram ....






No comments:

Post a Comment