Thursday 9 May 2013

RAMARIO

In action

Some of the pieces on the shoot - Isolated Heroes, Hyena and Jade Clark

Ramario and I on Location

While we were in London I also had time to drop by and see Ramario Chevoy on a little shoot he was doing in South East London. The studio was in this actually MASSIVE warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I was incredibly ill on the day with a massive fever but managed to trail my bag of samples half way across London to take part in the shoot. It was lots of fun on the day and I can't wait to see the final edits.

Climbing walls in Buffalos

Ramario in the cyber barbie fur and oversized team jersey

Evil eye embroidered flying saucer top
Read Ramario's blog here and see all his different crazy outfits! We love his eclectic sense of style :D

http://ramariosayslistenbitch.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment